Sexting. Sexting.

This was great! Comedy was awesome and the art/animation was above average in my opinion. Only advice I would give is keep working on your skills, you're definitely headed in the right direction. Also the credits lasted a really long time. This doesn't take away from the overall product, but I just thought I'd mention that. Good work!

Donald Trump on Masturbation Donald Trump on Masturbation

Good stuff, I really enjoyed the script and delivery. The constant looping of the animation really threw me off though, enough that I had to scroll down around 45 seconds in. Changing up how his body moves around would greatly improve this piece in my opinion. Good work, keep it up!

tonyfamous responds:

Thanks. :-) I am playing with bones in Anime Studio and am learning so that would be why the movements look kind of repetitive.

DEATH NOTE 2016 DEATH NOTE 2016

Good start for a first animation. In my opinion the connection between the notebook and the death of the president wasn't very coherent. From the source content I know that the writer needs a name and a face, which is why light's shock confused me a little bit at the end. Keep working on your drawing/animating, that stuff comes with time; but for now if you work on the narrative/jokes a little more, I could see the overall quality of your animation improving drastically. Don't give up, I look forward to seeing your future work!

firefloss responds:

Thanks for your response!